Notify your insurer to file a claim for third-party liabilities and damages. For cashless and reimbursement claim requests, the insurer will contact you. Here’s how to file a bike insurance claim.
Indian bike insurance claim settlement
First, notify your bike insurance provider of the accident. Accidents, theft, or natural or man-made disasters can cause it. For reimbursement, you must submit all required documents. It’s easy with bajaj allianz bike insurance claim.
Before diving into the bike claim settlement process, you should know its types.
Cashless claim settlement
Cashless claims for bike insurance is settled without the insured having to pay. Only network garage services are allowed. The insurer pays these garages directly due to their partnerships. *
You must pay for bike repairs before claiming bike insurance reimbursement. After verifying the repair bill, receipt, policy document, RC, etc., the insurer will reimburse the cost. The best part is that you can repair your car at your preferred garage and be reimbursed directly to your bank account. *
Bike insurance claim forms
The following documents are required when filing a comprehensive bike insurance claim:
- Valid bike insurance
- Registration Book, Tax Receipt (original required for verification)**
- Police FIR.
- The licence of the driver at the time of the incident
- Garage repair estimate
- Original repair invoice, payment receipt (only repair invoice for network garage).
- Discharge and satisfaction voucher from the garage and signed by you with a revenue stamp
It’s a simple procedure to execute a bajaj allianz bike insurance claim.
- Completed claim form
- Original vehicle registration.
- Policy number, issuing company, tenure, etc.
- Keys/warranty/service booklet
- Original police Theft FIR
- Photocopy of Acknowledgement Letter to RTO reporting incident and declaring vehicle “Non-USE”
- Form 28/29/30 form 35 signed by the financer if the bike is financed
- Consent from you and the financer on the insurer’s agreed amount
- NOC from the financer if you have to pay the claim
- Blank, updated “Vakalatnama” (depends on the insurer).
- Revenue-stamped Claim Discharge Voucher
- The insurer may request additional documents.
- Signed claim form
- Police FIR policy
- Driving licence copy
- Vehicle registration certificate
- Original commercial vehicle documents required with a stamp
You can make these claims using your two-wheeler insurance app.
Steps for filing a bike insurance claim
Third party claim
- Call the police and insurance company if you hit another vehicle in an accident.
- If you’re the victim, get the other party’s insurance information and file a third-party liability claim.
Step 2: The insurer will send it to the Motor Insurance Claim Tribunal for a verdict.
- The tribunal court determines compensation after reviewing the case.
- The procedure is the same if you’re at fault and must pay third-party liabilities.
You must be aware of these steps when you buy motorcycle insurance.
Get insured anytime, anywhere! Check out Bajaj Allianz General Insurance website to learn more and download the app now.
** Tax benefit is subject to change in prevalent tax laws
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms, and conditions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.